Wednesday, June 20, 2012

"Radical Love"


By Zoe


 


God's LOVE is a radical kind of love. "For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life" (John 3:16).

I have a 3-year-old son, Samuel. As I read John 3:16, I find myself asking the following question, "Would I give up Samuel, my one and only son, as a sacrifice in order for the sins of the world to be forgiven? Would I freely give Samuel up to take a punishment he does not deserve so that everyone who believes will receive the gift of eternal life?"....Wow...I don't know that I would. God didn't even think about it, He just did it because He loves us all so much....He gave His One & Only Son & by doing that He started a Love Revolution!!


We were created by Him & for Him, to be in relationship with Him & one another.

LOVE is the reason we are here. Have you received His gift of LOVE?

You need to know that whatever you've done, whatever keeps you up at night because of guilt, fear & shame....you are FORGIVEN.

God did not give His One & Only Son for His children to live in captivity. He did not give His One & Only Son for His children to live in fear.

 
 
Heavenly Father, thank You for giving us Your Son that our sins may be forgiven. Thank You for the gift of salvation & eternal life. Please replace my fear with FAITH. And may Your will be done on earth as it is in heaven. In Your name I pray. Amen."

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List