Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Encouragement For Today


Whatever trial you may be facing today...


"Put on the full armor of God

so that you can take your stand against the devil's schemes"

(Ephesians 6:11, NIV)


And remember that...


"God is able to make all grace abound to you, so that in all things at all times,

having all that you need, you will abound in every good work"

(2 Corinthians 9:8, NIV)


As you interact throughout this day, put your faith into action.

Seek God's approval and not that of men.


"Am I now trying to win the approval of men, or of God?

Or am I trying to please men? If I were still trying to please men,

I would not be a servant of Christ"

(Galatians 1:10, NIV)


Passage Lookup: http://www.biblegateway.com

Dear Lord, please keep me mindful that I have all I need in You. Give me strength and wisdom as I seek Your will and not that of men. Be my shield of protection when the enemy strikes and tries to bring me down. In Jesus' Name, Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List