Monday, August 3, 2009

"An Impenetrable Defense"


As I was reading my devotion today, it made me think about some of the conversations I've had in the last week with friends (and a couple of strangers) who are going through difficult circumstances in their lives at this present moment....So, as God so powerfully does it, He put it in my heart to share this in the hope to reach out to and encourage someone who might need to hear these words today.... As always, I thank God for the courage to post and deliver His message for I could not do it in my own strength. I pray you will be blessed by the message and may God stir things up in the hearts of those who really need it today...May you feel His amazing Peace, Presence and Power in your life today!


From the book "Moments of Peace from the Psalms":

"Are you facing a problem that's a lose-lose situation no matter how you look at it? You aren't sure who to trust, and you're heartbroken about the way you've been betrayed? It's difficult to know what to do. Count on God as your impenetrable defense."

My Thoughts:

I encourage you to surrender it all to God, for He will protect you and guard your heart. Easier said than done. Yes. An impossible task. Not for God. So today, "do not despair. Rather trust God to shield you in your situation" (Moments of Peace). Your situation may be bigger than you, but it is not bigger than God. And God is the One and only who can turn a lose-lose situation into a victory. Trust Him and claim your victory today!
Dear Lord, I surrender my all to you. Please como into my heart and help me to remember that nothing is impossible with you. Please be my shield of protection, my impenetrable defense. In Jesus' Name, Amen.

2 comments:

  1. Zoe, your unwaivering faith and your ability to endure all things through Him is amazing. You truly are a lantern of God's pure light in this life. I know you will help many people down the righteous path. You are a very faithful servant of the Lord's, and a great instrument in His hands. Your family is beautiful, and I MISS YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zoe, God continues to work in your life and you continue to be obedient to His calling. It's exciting to see you reaching out, you are truly an "Angel in Disguise". Only God knows how many people you will reach out to through this blog and your open testimonies. I like the format of this devotion. It's different than others you have written.Different styles will appeal to different people I am sure. Looking forward to all that God has for you to share.

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List